Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

If you guys worked with Terraria, I guarantee they would hire you for the pumpkins that need to be carved on update 1.2.1!

This simulator is brilliant!

Make more paint tools, i used my tablet for this and boy did i have fun! :)

Turnament Turnament

I know AD blocking is rude, but i really love your games so much i had to, plus i don't like ADS, too many viruses.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

What, No Trophies?

Slag Slag

Lags when i am try to flip the shapes, No internet problems there is just a lag between flips while moving around and just flipping in general.

My Body My Body

Too easy, Anyone who says this is hard really...does not know how the human body works or looks like. :/

Too easy and i just hope someone screams out i got highscore and trys to claim to be the best at this because that sir/lady would be indeed weird.

I would have made sure the red glows didn't appear until the timer is very close to the bottom so that ways the player gets a challenge, helpful or not it is kinda a good idea.

HTD: Anthro Dragon HTD: Anthro Dragon

You should try actual furry art, Might get somewhere as well nowhere, It is a challenge. :3

EvoluTone EvoluTone

Very good reaction game, Pressing the buttons only during the time when you see that specific color and as soon as it goes away you either fail or get it right, You know what i mean.

You should make a second one involving actual evolution where the technology advances and such, Say it turns from a headphone speaker to an amplifier for a rock band.

HTD: Swamp Dragon HTD: Swamp Dragon

Heh, Nice to see art on her but i free hand my stuff on my drawing pad. :3

Breakfast Breakfast

I didn't get the achievements though it is a good game, But without getting medals and such it kinda takes some fun out. :/

Needs to be tweaked more...